I had the idea of embedding my personal Northern Virginia IT company list on my site, but in order to do so I had to first pull a bit of trickery with the Google services.
Make your spreadsheet public
Publish your spreadsheet
- Click on -> Publish as a web page.
- Change from “Web Page” to “HTML to embed in a page”
- Copy the HTML iframe into your webpage.
Gather the editable link
- Click on -> Share.
- Copy the link under “Link to share (allows editing)
- Paste the link into the “src” under the iframe copied into your website in the Publish your spreadsheet section above.